Talk like a pirate day!
Ahoy Mateys, today be talk like a pirate day. in honor of this beloved day everyhting me pirate hand have typed so far has been pirate. i loaded WoW and had to deal with non-pirate folk. They be using non- pirate jargon!!!! Worst of all tehy didnt know it be talk like pirate day!!!! [OH TEH NOES!!!1!!!] Avast, i spread the faith. bringing followers into the pirate life. But to no avail most of dem stayed land lubbers. dat be a disapointing fact, dat most of the people be non pirate folks. GGGARRR but do ye think that stopped me!!! I plundered teh towns and drank plenty of beer. I teased the lassies and had a pirate dance at the inn. I gave people headaches and was reported to the GM again. Avast, some people even said ninja's be better than pirates!! Yar maybe me's should stop messing with blizzard so much. If me cause too much trouble I could be runnin from the authorities forever, never again to enjoy the hearty sea... YAR HAR talk like a pirate day lives on!! None of ye shall stop it wrath.

1 Comments:
hahahaha reported! Bizzitch!
8:42 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home