the ideas and thoughts of a geek in highschool

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Hurricane Katrina

Well as we all know many people have been affected by Hurricane Katrina. I really am ashamed of how long it took out government to react to the disaster, and for all those people out there that are confused why people will not leave their houses and who are shooting at rescue workers... they thought they were abandoned by their government. Everyone has their own reasons I do not agree with shooting the rescue workers but they are acting jsut like the terrorists. The terrorists are not fighting cuz they feel like it they are fighting for a reason, so if anyone is a terrorist it has to be Bush at the moment. I encourage the guy who told Cheney to F*** off and some serious reform needs to happen. when i figure out this blog's code ill add a video and update that every now and then... leave your comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home